Saturday 27 April 2013

My class

Today my class when feeling bold
refused to do as they were told
They didn't want to learn today
They only wanted to chat and play.
It didn't matter what I said,
I might as well have banged my head,
against the board or on the wall,
they even talked in assembly hall!!
I saw my arse
I threw a strop
They carried on!
they wouldn't stop!!
In the end  I yelled "ENOUGH!
It's time with you I got all tough!
This constant chatting has to cease
its time you did your work in peace!
If you don't like my brand new rule,
Prehaps you need another school!"
They looked at me, and silence fell,
they'd heard my words, this I could tell.
I looked around from face to face,
did I see respect? nope not a trace..
Instead they grinned from ear to ear
with a smile that  says its that time of year!
The end of term is drawing near
reports are close too I fear!
Assessments too, targets to meet,
no time to play or sleep or eat.

So kids forgive your teachers if they are cross
they only want to please the boss
If the boss is happy, teacher will be too
and THAT can only be good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment